Home > Health and Safety
In 2007, Mike McNulty qualified as a Health & Safety consultant with the qualifications Tech IOSH awarded by the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health.
As Insurers began focusing much more on the quality of their clients’ Health & Safety policies and procedures, and rewarding clients for good practices in this area of their business, Mike wanted to be able to give holistic risk management advice to clients.
Over the past 10 years, Mike has worked with many of his clients to ensure that their Health & Safety policies and procedures are in good shape. His knowledge in this area enables us to present risks to our insurers in the best possible light, so that we can negotiate the most favourable terms.
How we can help your business:
- Producing Health & Safety policies.
- Supplying useful templates for compliance with Health & Safety legislation.
- Carrying out Fire Risk Assessments.
- Carrying out Noise Risk Assessments.
- Advising on a wide variety of risk management techniques to improve a business’s claims experience.